Tranquil Garden eBook – 25 simple ideas
- Downloadable electronic book in PDF format
- Clickable Table of Contents for easy access to any of the 25 ideas
- 60 Pages, landscape
- Approx. 17MB file size
The Tranquil Garden eBook will show you how easy it is to transform your backyard or front yard into a tranquil garden a few steps at a time.
This eBook describes in detail 25 ideas you can follow to transform your outdoor space into a more tranquil garden. This 60 page eBook contains tips, step-by-step instructions and summary of the time, cost and which five senses each idea affects. It’s perfect for anyone needing some help to get started in improving their garden, balcony or patio.
With 60 pages of well laid out information in an easy to understand format, this eBook will inspire you and give you actionable ideas you can follow regardless of your gardening experience.
By following these ideas you will:
- learn techniques to maintain your garden
- visually beautify your garden surroundings
- add plantings that provide pleasant scents
- provide easy to harvest fruit and vegetables that fit well into the existing garden space
- add subtle background sounds to your garden
- setup seating and mindfulness areas to relax in
- add interest to your garden with accessories, lighting and plantings
- beautify your balcony or patio while screening for privacy
For more information you can also visit the sales page.